Michigan Military Academy Morning*†
- Saturday, October 10, 9 a.m.- noon, St. Mary’s Dining Hall, Bldg. 15, Commerce Rd.
- MMA author Brian Bohnett and renown archaeologist Liam Collins, share their perspectives and recently found artifacts from the 1880-1905 military prep school, known as the “West Point of the West,” featuring commentary Marcin Chumiecki and JJ Przewozniak, of The Polish Mission.
- Event includes brunch, presentations, artifacts exhibits, and MMA focused guided campus tours. $15 per person.
- Prepayment by Oct. 7. Contact RSVP or 248.518.0871 with questions.
- Download a PDF of Our 2015 Events